Lynda Wyse and Associates
7 Northcote Street / PO Box 4139
For any enquiries, please contact:
T: (03) 9429 7551 F: (03) 9429 7221 M: 0414 407 686
T: (03) 9429 7551 F: (03) 9429 7221 M: 0423 030 597
In addition to its monitoring role, NEAS manages the Assessment Task Bank (ATB). The ATB is an on-line resource of assessment tasks for teachers employed by AMEP Service Providers.
Access to the ATB is available via login. Teachers should contact their Service Provider representative to arrange a login.
New tasks are continually being developed and tested through the National Working Group (NWG) which comprises representatives from all Service Providers.
The ATB is only available for AMEP teachers. Only AMEP teachers are eligible for access and downloaded tasks should only be used for AMEP students.
Click the icon below to log into the ATB
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the ATB? The Assessment Task Bank (ATB) is a collection of tasks held in a secure location to be used for assessment of the Certificates in Spoken and Written English(CSWE).
2. Who created the tasks? The tasks are created and submitted by AMEP teachers working in centres all over Australia.
3. Who owns the tasks? The assessment tasks are owned by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
4. I am a SEE teacher. Can I have access to the ATB? The ATB is only funded for AMEP teacher use and we cannot provide logins to teachers on any other programs.
5. How do I get a login? Contact your centre manager or supervisor who will email your details to NEAS. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
6. How do I log in? Click on the ATB LOGIN button above. Enter your case sensitive login details in the username and password fields exactly as they appear in the email that you received from NEAS. Do not enter any spaces or it will result in a login error. Hint: copy and paste the details from the email NEAS sent you BUT be careful not to add any spaces. Then click the ATB LOGIN button.
7. How do I download tasks? Select a CSWE Level AND a Task Category from the drop down menus and click the View Tasks button. You may need to disable the ‘pop-up blocker’ on your browser depending on how your browser is configured. Check this with your IT staff if you have any problems. Use the arrows to navigate from task to task.
8. Why can’t I find any tasks for a particular Learning Outcome? This means that an assessment task for that Learning Outcome has not been submitted for inclusion into the ATB. The ATB comprises tasks submitted by AMEP teachers.
9. How do I submit a task to the ATB? Each service provider has nominated a representative to be on the National Working Group (NWG). The NWG meets and communicates regularly to assess, modify and pilot tasks to be added to the ATB. If you do not know your NWG representative, contact NEAS and we will put you in touch with them.
10. How do I contact NEAS? Email NEAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our help desk on 1300 76 44 45.
11. I have found some errors in a task and would like to make some corrections or improvements. Who should I send these to? Corrections, improvements and revisions are most welcome. Send these to your NWG representative. If you don’t know who this is, email us at email@example.com and we will put you in touch with them.
The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training