Want to strengthen your knowledge and empower yourself in the ELT Industry?
Become an Associate Member.
If you are an Individual who wants to be apart of the ELT industry and keep up to date with the news, NEAS provides an affordable Associate Membership that provides professional development and ways to empower your knowledge as a teacher or manager.
NEAS can provide you with guidance and knowledge, raising the quality of your professional development.
- Quality Learning Series Courses
- Online Learning Courses
These professional development courses will strengthen your understanding and knowledge of not only the ELT industry but working as a teacher or manager. Our trainers are highly qualified, with a range of experience working in the ELT industry. After every course you complete you may receive a certificate that you can use for future career development.
Access the NEAS News. Receive access to the NEAS news and receive current information on the ELT industry.
Assessment of Qualifications. Have your qualifications assessed to work as an Academic Manager or Teacher at a NEAS Endorsed Centre. For more information on the requirements of working at a NEAS endorsed centre, please visit Assessment of Qualifications.
Attend our annual management conference, frequented by over 300 participants from diverse backgrounds within the ELT sector. Registration fees still apply.
- Life Membership may also be awarded to a person, in the discretion of the directors, for distinguished and meritorious service to the Company.
- Full members are entitled to all the privileges of membership, including the right to attend, speak and vote at general meetings.
- Associate Members and Life Members are entitled to attend and speak at general meetings, but are not entitled to vote at general meetings.
- Associate Membership does not give permission to market the NEAS Brand on your organisation website or collatoral.
- Becoming a member provides access to the NEAS Management Conference only. Registration fees apply.