If you attend an English language teaching centre endorsed by NEAS, then you will be learning English within an ELT centre that is regularly monitored against a set of standards designed specifically to meet the needs of students studying English.
When choosing a study destination and institution, it is important for students to choose an ELT centre that is endorsed by NEAS. If you attend an ELT centre endorsed by NEAS, then you will be learning English within an ELT centre that is monitored against a set of internationally recognised standards.
- NEAS is a quality assurance organisation that endorses ELT centres in private and public universities, vocational colleges, schools, as well as private ELT centres.
- An ELT centre that is endorsed by NEAS means that the ELT centre meets industry approved quality standards.
- NEAS makes regular checks of endorsed centres through assessment of the centre’s administration and procedures. NEAS also makes regular assessment checks through onsite visits to inspect the ELT centre and to ensure that the standards are being met.
NEAS Standards include:
- Limited class sizes
- Professionally qualified Academic Management
- Professionally qualified English teachers
- Approved curriculum
- Monitored accommodation service
- Special supervision arrangements for students under 18
- An orientation program on arrival
- Educational and welfare counselling
- Educational resources to assist in class learning or private study