Academic Managers of NEAS Endorsed ELT Centres
The senior leadership team holds the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- a recognised degree or equivalent
- a TESOL qualification at postgraduate diploma level
- a robust knowledge of and experience in English language teaching
- experience in leading and managing people
- A degree or equivalent is at least three years full-time (or its part-time equivalent) in length.
- A degree in education or teaching with TESOL method fulfils TESOL qualification requirements for the purpose of this standard.
- A postgraduate qualification is one which generally has an undergraduate degree or equivalent as a prerequisite.
Patterns of qualifications other than those outlined above may also be acceptable.