Suite 19, Top floor, 74-78 The Corso
Manly, NSW 2095 Australia
Sydney English Academy
The Sydney English Academy SEA at Manly Beach,Sydney is looking for a full-time General English teachers (preferably with CAE and FCE experience) to start 07/01/2019. The SEA is an independently owned and operated school just 50 metres from Manly Beach. It has an outstanding reputation in the ELICOS sector and offers a friendly and professional working environment. In addition to the class teaching role the successful applicant will also be responsible for overseeing the schools Social Activity Program. Previous experience in such a role will be highly desirable.
Minimum qualifications are CELTA or equivalent plus degree, plus two years experience preferred.
Candidates with an A or B pass but without one year experience may also apply. Candidates must have current work rights in Australia. Applicants with a working holiday visa are welcome to apply. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic teacher who is also an excellent team-player.
Please send your cv and cover letter to Sam Milton, [email protected] +612 99766988
338 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW
GE, PSP and HSP Teachers
Times Academy http://www.times.nsw.edu.au/en/home/ is an energetic English language college providing courses in General English, English for Academic Purposes, Test Preparation and English for Primary and High School Preparation to international students.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified, energetic and enthusiastic ESL teacher to join our HSP team.
Prospective Primary School Preparation and High School Preparation teachers need to meet the following criteria:
- a degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other)
- a suitable TESOL qualification or qualification that contains TESOL as a method
- 1 years’ experience teaching High School Preparation or similar
- Completed an accredited teacher education program and be eligible / registered to teach in the NSW primary and / or secondary system
- Current NSW WWC certification
Prospective General English teachers need to meet the following criteria:
- a degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other);
- a suitable TESOL qualification (100 contact hours face-to-face or equivalent distance education plus 6 hours supervised and assessed teaching practice)
ESL Teachers – Primary and High School Preparation / 25 hours per week – Monday to Friday
ESL Teacher – General English up to 20 hours per week – Monday to Thursday
Location: Times Academy, Level 4, 338 Pitt Street Sydney
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your cv and cover letter to [email protected]
Melbourne CBD – Australia
Explore English, (subsidiary of the award winning Melbourne City Institute of Education) is looking for teachers. If you want to join a premium, funky ELICOS School based in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, then please contact us.
The ideal applicant will possess:
- A university degree in any discipline plus a TESOL or CELTA qualification
- A valid working with Children Check
- Experience teaching adults in an ELICOS environment
- Familiarity using technology in the classroom
- Overseas experience an advantage
- Ability to speak a language other than English an advantage
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Sydney – NSW – Australia
53 Balfour Street, Chippendale
Seeking Part-time / Full-time Teachers
Seeking Part-time / Full-time Teachers
EF International Language Schools is a division of EF Education, the world’s largest private educational organization. We pride ourselves on providing quality education in a supportive and engaging environment and we’re looking for more teachers to join our team.
The successful applicants must have:
- a university degree and TESOL qualification (e.g. CELTA)
- a Working with Children Check number
- the ability to connect with all kinds of people
- the desire to actively collaborate as part of a cohesive team
- a creative spirit
- a love of teaching international students
Please email your cv to the Director of Studies, [email protected], if you are interested in applying.
Are you a qualified IELTS Examiner?
Want to gain international work experience in India?
IDP Education is looking for qualified IELTS Examiners to join their team in India to conduct speaking tests to support the growing demand for IELTS in India.
Click here for more information.
Submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
Please note this is an opportunity for ‘Qualified IELTS Examiners only’